Ph.D. Islam Studies at International Institute for Islamic Studies (IIIS), Qom, Iran
Ph.D. Student, in Shia - Islam Studies at University of Religions and Denominations (URD), Qom, Iran
• Persian, English, Azeri, Arabic, Turkish
• Philosophy, philosophy of religion, philosophy of ethic.
• Theology, inter-religious studies
• Future Studies, Christianity, religious studies
• Jahangiri, Y. (2014), “Islamic Life Style”, upcoming.
• Jahangiri, Y. (2014), Translation of “ Philosophy Of Ethic” (written by Dr. Hejazi) to Persian, upcoming
• Jahangiri, Y. (2007), “Virtual mosque, approaches and solutions”, Mosque Affair Office, Qom, Iran
• Jahangiri, Y. (2013), “Expediency in Islamic Jurisprudence, Basics, Approaches and Functions”, Rasuleazam press, Qom, Iran
Awards and/or Achievements
• Recipient of Official Appreciation Letter from the Center for Mosque Affairs, in recognition of writing the best book of the year “Virtual mosque, approaches and solutions”, Iran, 2008.
• Recipient of Official Appreciation Letter from the Islamic Seminary of Khodabande, in recognition of honored student and my achievements during my studies in Islamic Seminary, Iran, 1997 - 2002.
• Recipient of honored paper for “Traditional mosque, modern youth”, National conference on Prayer, Tehran, Iran, 2008.
• Recipient of honored paper for “Virtual mosque, challenges’ and opportunities”, National conference on Respect week of Mosque, Tehran, Iran, 2006.